New Additions - Planet Cyrene
- The Stoned Fires Land Area (located on the A.R.C. Server) has be enlarged to encompass a greater area and should now be visible to all players. There are also Guard Tower markers at many of its edges. The creature spawns within this Land Area have also been increased in density.
- The M.A.R.I.O.V.S. now has a Basic, non timed, Run that is available for free to all players with a small reward. An exit at the entrance of the M.A.R.I.O.V.S. has been added.
Changes - Planet Cyrene
- All (5) of the Puny Tempo Missions have been recalibrated to accommodate newer players skill levels and the time limit within to finish these missions has been increased.
- All Replica and non-Replica clothing boots purchased from the Hub now interact correctly with all pants.
- Fixed grammatical and typographical errors.
- Some mission text altered to be consistent with missions chain missions.
- The Tanhok Master Tracker should now be active.
- The invisible creatures and invisible items/inventory icons should be fixed.
- Mission "Meet The Zyn.." now counts Stalker and Old Stalker Paneleons.
- Many of the Cyrene Collectibles have been improved in model and inventory quality.
- Many low level creatures now have improved weapon drops.
- Many higher level creatures now have improved tool drops.
- The mission "Blue Crystals for WIlco" has been re-made, if it is currently in your active mission log it will be disabled for the re-made mission of the same name.
- The follow decoration items have inventory issues:
- Imperium Grunt
- Turrelion Trader
- Motlen Golem (which currently is displaying Crystal Pede)
- The Dragonfly Helicopter can attach but not fire the MMB AS-41 weapon attachment.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this issue will be fixed A.S.A.P.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.