- Players who have their gender appropriate version of: Coat of the Proving Grounds have some special things in store for them.
- All Ranked weapons now have a "rare" status and will give notifications when they are found.
- New Marked weapons have been added, which are similar to Ranked weapons however they are Limited.
- Many Cyrene specific crafting items have had their drop rates and mining rates improved.
- During this VU there will be two Event Spawns that happen with rare weapon drops and special clothing used to access upcoming missions for the next VU.
- Players who have their gender appropriate version of: Proving Ground Coat of Arms have a very big choice to make.
- New Daily PvP Kill Missions have been added to all token Arenas. Each mission is repeatable and awards varying amounts of Daily PvP Mission Tokens that will be used to purchase different items that will be added in the Mini Patch.
- Much of the procedural ground cover has been removed or reduced in all areas on Cyrene to help increase frame rate. Several areas have been greatly improved such as:
- Base Camp Gamma
- Zeladoth Forest near Aerial Base Outskirts.
-Many bodies of water in the Turrelion Area have had their depth increased.
- Many Cyrene specific items will have increased drop rates (please allow time for drop rates to be adjusted)
- Cyrene Specific Ores
- Cyrene Specific Enmatters
- Cyrene Specific crafting components
- The Proving Grounds has undergone changes to further differentiate each section, as well as opened up the lower area again. Steps have also been taken to improve frame rates in the Proving Grounds.
- Many of the gaps and holes players would fall though in the Proving Grounds have been fixed.
- The Reward Token (Lime Green) item spawn areas in the Proving Ground have been adjusted to make sure all tokens spawn where players can reach them.
The Hub and skill override: Currently the skill override in the Hub IS working, however, you must wait to equip or re-equip your weapon after paying your fee to make sure that your weapon is working as it should. Also, the Item Info window does NOT show the new stats and fire rate of the weapon. We are working with MindArk to make sure everything is working correctly.
Future Planned Changes
Many of the Imperium and Zyn'Kimbro Token vendors are STILL not active, we wanted to get these token vendors activated but it looks as though it will not be possible for this VU. To make sure it's possible for the next VU we will need to change the TT value of both of these tokens. Similar to how we changed the Imperium Key Cubes.
We wanted to give ample time for players with these token currencies to make sure that for the next VU (not the March VU). By doing this, we will be able to not only open all the token vendors, but offer better items as well. We will also have to adjust some of the token earning missions to be in line with the new TT value but it will be worth it.
- P.I.G.V.s driven or attempted to be driven in 1st person view will cause the game to CTD, this item is being investigated by MindArk.
- The Dragonfly Helicopter can attach but not fire the MMB AS-41 weapon attachment, this is being looked into.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.