New Additions - Planet Cyrene
New Textures for Cyrene Enmatters have been added and are able to be discovered:
- Yellow Crystal Texture
- Blue Crystal Texture
- Green Crystal Texture
- Orange Crystal Texture
- Purple Crystal Texture
- Clear Crystal Texture
- Hazy Crystal Texture
- Rainbow Crystal Texture
- Red Molten Crystal Texture
Changes - Planet Cyrene
Many of the syncing issues should have been fixed including the following:
- Crater Base Epsilon should now be available.
- Protocore's Ahoy mission should now be available.
- All teleporters should now work correctly.
The following missions have been adjusted and should complete correctly at 500 points:
- Vlanwing Down
The following missions have been adjusted and should now have the correct rewards:
- Meet the Tanhok...
- Meet the Turrelions
- Meet the Zyn...
The following missions have had an exploit issue fixed and can be resumed:
- Stage 1: The Zeladoth Pandemic (Part 1)
- Stage 2: Squash the Invaders
- Stage 3: The Zeladoth Pandemic (Part 2)
Fixed many typographical and grammatical issues.
SwampLurker Texture Blueprint has been adjusted to work correctly again.
The remaining "silent" globals have been fixed.
Clarified some mission text on the following missions:
- Getting Battle Ready
- Weaponmaster Rob
Changes - The Hub
Flamethrower particles to denote the effect over time should now dissipate and not remain after the effect over time is finished.
- Mission: "Scrap the Drone" is currently not available, and will be fixed next VU.
- Texture for Xent Tech weapons is not displaying properly.
- The Proving Grounds heal is not working properly and is being looked into.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this issue will be fixed A.S.A.P.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- In the HUB there is an issue where the stat over ride does not work correctly, this is currently being verified.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Ravenous Swamp Lurkers disappear sometimes, this issue is still being looked into
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.