- A new teleporter has been added to the High Desert and can be discovered.
Some new mob spawns have been added
- A new spawn of stalker bots near the High Desert.
- Monstrous and Boiling Jellyworm spawns have been added in the Great Plains.
Various Bugs have been fixed:
- The majority of floating objects should now be grounded.
- Skylabs should now be fully closed.
- The empty Turrelion building at 137413, 79358 has doors now.
- Miner49r bot should now be fully visible and not underground.
- Stalker Mission now correctly identifies to count Stalker bots.
- Zyn NPCs now currently talk about the correct tokens.
- All Zyn NPCs should now have the correct model.
- Many of the missions to kill mobs in a certain area should be able to be completed now.
Many spawns have been moved or adjusted.
- Mutated Dire Weed
- Some small adjustments for many others.
- The frame rates in some areas of Cyrene are currently too high, as well as some of the graphics are not up to a standard that we would like. This is something that we plan to dedicate time and effort into to make sure that Cyrene is beautiful and runs much more smoothly.
- Some mission text does not fully coincide with the mission, this will be resolved in a future update.
- The warp back from the Drill Instructor in the starter area isn't working properly, and will be fixed in a future update.
- Duvall's Daily: Living Storm Vortex mission is currently awarding dexterity instead of combat reflexes, this will be corrected in a future update.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.