New Mining Missions
- Many new mining missions with a reward focus on Surveyor have been added for the following Ores and Enmatters:
-- Blue Crystal - Rank 1 - Rank 6
-- Green Crystal - Rank 1 - Rank 6
-- Purple Crystal - Rank 1 - Rank 6
-- Rainbow Crystal - Rank 1 - Rank 6
-- Kaisenite Stone - Rank 1 - Rank 6
-- Iridium Ore - Rank 1 - Rank 6
-- Nosifer Stone - Rank 1 - Rank 6
-- Tananite Ore - Rank 1 - Rank 6
- Two new creatures have been discovered on Planet Cyrene
-- The Nimet, a fearsome underground creature with a lot of stamina and tenacity.
-- The Venataur, an animal/robot hybrid similar to the Fenris Mechs has been unleashed by the Imperium.
New Kill Point Missions
- To go along with the new creatures are Kill Point Missions, the NPCs to start them are located near the Cyrene Pet Center at 0x101 Supply Depot.
-- Nimet Kill Point Missions for the following point values:
--- 500, 2500, 5000, 25000, 45000, 100000
-- Venataur Kill Point Missions for the following point values:
--- 500, 2500, 5000, 25000, 45000
- The following Creatures now also have 50000 Kill Point Missions:
-- Tide Claw
-- Dire Weed
-- Crystal Pede
- The following new pets are available to tame:
-- Weak Paneleon
-- Puny Rhino Beetle
-- Puny Mang Chang
- Many taming spots are located near the Great Plains Teleporter.
Sky Labs Platformer
- The first Cyrene open world platformer, The Sky Labs Platformer, is now available.
- This platformer has the same cost as the M.A.R.I.O.V.R. and the L.U.I.G.I.V.S.
New Land Area
- Carnap's Landing located near Sky Labs is a new Land Area available for players.
- Many mining and creature spawns will be added in the coming Mini Patch.
- The following Missions have been adjusted / corrected:
-- Special Mission: Weapon Parts
-- Special Mission: Armor Parts
-- Special Mission: Clothing Pieces
-- Lancers in Need of Salvaging
-- Spears in Need of Salvaging
-- Dragonflys in Need of Salvaging
-- P.I.G.V.s in Need of Salvaging
-- Gear Up: New Fap - Stage 5 - Stage 8
-- Not Quite Complete
-- Hackfin (long john mission)
-- A.R.C. Summoner
- Improved terrain across the whole of Cyrene.
- Cyrene Pet Center has been improved/adjusted and shows the available pets.
- All Cyrene Teleporter Areas have been changed to have more stable ground.
- Many of the NPCs in the A.R.C. Staging Area have been moved indoors.
- The cost of Zyn Campfires and Hearty Zyn Campfires have been corrected.
- Many global HoF thresholds have been adjusted for low level creatures.
- All Cyrene Textures should now appear correctly.
- Many grammatical and typographical errors have been corrected (in part to a very vocal and extremely helpful player).
- The rewards from Gear Up: New Fap have been adjusted and should now work correctly.
Changes - The Hub
- A.R.C. Faction
-- The A.R.C. Faction Area has been improved and moved into a new wing of the Hub to prevent any sort of out world teleporting.
- Proving Grounds
-- All token spawns have been adjusted to help prevent tokens from getting stuck in places players can't reach.
-- Token spawns areas have been doubled to 6 areas but each area spawns at approximately 50% reduced rate.
- The Pit
-- Turrelia Lurkers have been added to the pit as static spawns that can only drop Reward Tokens (Lime Green)
-- The Beast in the Pit has reduced stats.
-- The Pit is now a PvP Area.
- The new pet inventory icons do not function correctly, this will be resolved in the Mini Patch.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
source: Planet Cyrene Clientloader