– Medical Tech Oran (near the Pet Center at the 0x101 Supply Depot) has 8 new challenges for newer players to earn and upgrade a Refurbished S.I. H.E.A.R.T.
– A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 2 – A.R.C. Summoner is now available, any player with over 200 A.R.C. Faction Badges along with a Summoning Totem.
– Many Topography changes at the following locations allowing for easier hunting and mining:
— Ngu Volcano
— Mer Beach
— Robot Base Z.R.Q.
– For a limited time in the 0x101 Supply Depot near Eve’s Playground two Boffin will be selling Stolen Imperium Armor Sets for any players with over 140 A.R.C. Faction Badges, one set per player. Due to the limited release of this armor it may impact the Rank 3 rewards which are currently being discussed for the next VU.
– The Ghost of Roy Fulker, Space Pirate, has been spotted near the Ngu Volcano. He might have information about his famous armor.
– The following missions have been adjusted to allow players who wish to fight Lazidol or the Empis Wasp Queen the ability to summon them easier.
— Hail Lazidol, the Great Sea Beast!
— Stage 12: The Empis Queen
– The following weapons have had their ammo burn has been adjusted:
— Ozpyn LRS
— Ozpyn BPX
— Ozpyn LPX
— Ozpyn BRS
– The following daily missions have had their kill counts adjusted:
–A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 1 – Daily – Swamp Lurker
–A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 1 – Daily – Scout Bot Collector XT
– Many creature spawns have been adjusted.
– The following missions have been changes due to a technical error with the crafting aspect:
— A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 2 – Player Choice #1 -> Mining #1
— A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 2 – Player Choice #2 -> Mining #2
— A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 2 – Player Choice #3 -> Mining #3
— A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 2 – Player Choice #4 -> Mining #4
— A.R.C. Faction Mission – Stage 2 – Player Choice #5 -> Mining #5
– The A.R.C. Faction Teleporters in the Hub have been adjusted to keep players in the play area.
– Additional Typographical and grammatical errors have been corrected.
– Many of the A.R.C. Faction Missions have had their titles normalized.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
*As always, please allow time for all missions to be activated and items to be added to the loot pool*