- The Duke Wave Event
-- Out near the High Desert Teleporter you can find a small area near a large cavern, upon entering you'll trigger the Duke Wave Event.
-- 10 Waves, 3 Bosses, No Round Timeouts
-- Upon successful completion you will be awarded with an achievement.
- All Dire Weeds have had their attack range increased and normalized, all Dire Weeds now have a 45m attack range.
- The Maze has undergone the following changes.
-- Vlad the Unraveler's respawn timer has been reduced from 60/75 minutes to 5/7 minutes.
-- Turrelion Vlanwings are no longer set to automatically loot.
-- Turrelion Vlanwing spawns now behave like normal creature spawns.
-- The Maze Hammer is now correctly Avatar Bound.
-- The maze finish line is now clearly marked.
- The following missions have been fixed/adjusted:
-- Getting Battle Ready
-- "Scary" Hackfin
-- In The Shadows
- Fixed additional grammatical and typographical errors
- Pet Inventory Icons have increased in size and poses have been adjusted.
- It should now be possible to purchase A.R.C. Inaugurates Thigh Guards (F,L)
- Ecotron v. 42e and Ecotron v.42e Prototype are now correctly use Weapon Cells.
- Some loot drops have been adjusted / this is an ongoing process.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.