- For this VU we've got two new unlocks from Isle de Zel and Imperium Fortifications.
- New maturities for Zeladoths, specifically the Zeladoth Male (threat levels 10 - 20) as well as missions associated with them from Tom Weaver on the Turrelion Docks.
- There's also the dedicated Imperium Officer spawn area located at the following coords:
Rank 3 Coordinator Missions
- The following missions now have an additional rank:
-- You are Poseidon
-- Freshly Hatched
-- Scout Bot Clean Up
-- Insatiable Hunger
-- The Merfolken Initiative
- As we get closer to Christmas we've got a special Christmas Mission: One of Santa's helpers is missing his iconic hat, which was stolen by an extra large jellyworm! This jellyworm, which can be summoned by a Christmas Totem, can drop not only past holiday items, but also Seasonal Holiday Themed weapons.
- The Santa's Help NPC will not be available until after the Mini Patch.
- We're also working with MindArk to get the holiday gifts out starting the 4th week of December.
- Some loot items have been re-calibrated.
- Some creature spawns have been improved.
- Some mining spawns have been improved (no locations have changed).
- Many typographical and grammatical errors have been corrected.
- Some of the NPCs at A.R.C. Staging are or aren't wearing the correct armor / clothing, this will be corrected in the coming Mini Patch.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.