New Additions – Planet Cyrene
New Dynamic Upgrade:
– Puny Beach Base has undergone defense improvements and new warp portals down to the beach.
– Puny Tempo Trials, timed, daily missions to kill the following Puny creatures:
– Junk Bot
– Puny Crystal Pede
– Sprouted Dire Weed
– Puny Pleak
– Puny Tree Dragon
– Cyrene Collectibles, statues of creatures and NPCs from Cyrene.
– Zekkonian costume wings and antenna.
– M.A.R.I.O.V.S. the Muscular Athletics Review Imperium Online Virtual Server, a test of movement and dexterity to get through this course.
New Creature Spawn:
– West of Puny Beach there two new spawns of Scout Bot 100s/200s.
– Volcano Beach has new low level spawns associated with the new Puny Tempo Trials.
New Event Spawn:
– During this month there will be special spawns of Holiday Jellyworms that can drop holiday clothing.
Changes – Planet Cyrene
– Swamplurkers no longer become invisible (however there is a slight leg animation issue).
– Many grammatical and typographical errors have been corrected.
Changes – The Hub
– The Turrelion Entry Level Flame Thrower’s damage has been reduced to be more in line with other PvP weapons.
– The Turrelion Spec First Aid Pack’s movement speed boost has been removed.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this issue will be fixed A.S.A.P.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All boot clothing from the Hub does not interact well with pants, this issue will be fixed next VU.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.