– Many of the mission chains on Cyrene will now culminate with an achievement for completing that mission.
-Achievements are broken down into 5 categories:
– If a player has already completed that mission, there is an Achivement Unlocker Bot at 0x101 Supply Depot that can unlock it for you.
Mining Iron Missions
– There are 8 new mining iron missions with 6 stages each. The following ores and enmatters are for 1 of the 8 new mission chains:
– Zorn Star
– Crude Oil
– Yellow Crystal
– Orange Crystal
– Hazy Crystal
The Pit is now available.
– The Pit is the home of the Beast. The beast that can only be summoned by Gladiators (who have registered their Proving Ground Coat of Arms).
– The beast has a chance to drop blueprints and crafting triggers to make two new Hub only weapons:
– Fenris Sniper Rifle, a long range, high damage, long reload weapon.
– Turrellajin’s Stalker Blade, a knife that will give additional run speed when equipped.
– The beast also has a small chance to drop the weapons themselves.
Consumables from Daily PvP Mission Token
– Daily PvP Mission Tokens can now be used to buy consumables used outside the Hub!
– Neurobiotic Booster A1 1mg – 1000 Daily PvP Mission Tokens
– Neurobiotic Booster C1 10mg – 3000 Daily PvP Mission Tokens
– Neurobiotic Booster M1 10mg – 2000 Daily PvP Mission Tokens
– Neurobiotic Booster P1 10mg – 2000 Daily PvP Mission Tokens
All Imperium Tokens and Zyn’Kimbro tokens will be merged into one token type for all activities on Planet Cyrene: Cyrene Mission Token.
– There will be no lost PED value in this conversion. If you had 1 PED worth of tokens in a stack size of 200, you will still have 1 PED worth of tokens but now the stack is only 100.
– All missions that awarded either Imperium or Zyn’Kimbro tokens has been re-balanced to give the correct amount of Cyrene Mission Tokens.
– No new items will be added to the token vendors during this VU as a precaution with the conversion and make sure that everything goes smoothly.
– We’ve made substantial changes to how loot drops happen on Cyrene (in conjunction with MindArk) to try and alleviate loot dropping in waves. This will be an ongoing process that we will continually adjust as needed.
Teleporter Name Changes
– The following teleporter names have been changed:
A.R.C. Camp Gamma -> A.R.C. Training Area
Checkpoint -> Checkpoint Racetrack
Base Camp Epsilon -> A.R.C. Camp Epsilon
Base Camp Gamma -> A.R.C. Camp Xi
Base Camp Oak -> A.R.C. Camp Oak
n00b Base -> Puny Beach Training Base
Crater Base Alpha -> Impact Zone I
Crater Base Beta -> Impact Zone II
Crater Base Delta -> Impact Zone III
Crater Base Epsilon -> Impact Zone IV
Crater Base Gamma -> Impact Zone V
Crater Base RLRL -> Impact Zone VI
Crater Base Zeta -> Impact Zone VII
Many of the starter missions (the Rude Awakenings mission chain that starts in A.R.C. Head Quarters) have been streamlined.
Many of the bugged NPCs and warps that were missing/underground should now be fixed.
The following blueprint recipes have been altered to require only one Basic Targeting Chip:
A.R.C. Special Ops Arm Guards
A.R.C. Special Ops Boots
A.R.C. Special Ops Shin Guards
A.R.C. Special Ops Gloves
A.R.C. Special Ops Thigh Guards
A.R.C. Special Ops Helmet
A.R.C. Special Ops Harness
The Reward Token (Lime Green) spawns in the Proving Grounds have been moved and adjusted to allow token spawns to behave normally.
Coming for the Mini Patch
– The ores on Cyrene can now be used as textures:
New Instance – L.U.I.G.I.V.S.
– Similar to M.A.R.I.O.V.R., this instance is a platformer, however, it has more dangers.
– Make your way blindly through a damage maze.
– Move quickly while you are bombarded by gunfire.
– Leap of Faith to the finish line.
– To be able to attempt a run, you will need a Jade Fragment in your inventory.
– The Dragonfly Helicopter can attach but not fire the MMB AS-41 weapon attachment, this will be resolved A.S.A.P.
– The pink orbs are still visible, this will be fixed in the Mini Patch.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.