– All loot has been adjusted to be in line with Loot 2.0.
– The following missions have, once again, been adjusted in an attempt to resolve the issue of error codes.
– All Ranks of the Dire Weed Chain Missions
– A.R.C. Challenge – 100 MangChangs
– A.R.C. Faction weapons now require A.R.C. Weapon Cubes, an item created by refining A.R.C. Weapon Vouchers with Imperium Key Cubes.
– A.R.C. Weapon Vouchers drop from the following creatures:
— Skyshatter Robots
— Lava Infused Golems
– The cost of A.R.C. Tier 2 armors, specifically head and chest pieces have had their price increased.
– Platforming Instances have had their mission requirements and rewards adjusted:
— There are now no prerequisites to attempt the advanced runs.
— The cost to attempt the advanced run has been reduced from an Imperium Key Cube to a normal Key Cube.
— The reward for the fastest times for each platformer instance will now award 2 fragments and an achievement; second fastest time now has a chance to award 1 fragment or 20 Cyrene Mission Tokens.
— There are now 3 types of fragments: Jade, Blood, and Cobalt.
— These 3 types of fragments will be used in new blueprints coming with this Mini Patch.
– A suite of new blueprints for the Blueprints: Cyrene book, with a focus on weapons, attachments, and mining tools.
– The C.L.R. 101 has been changed to be limited, which was initially intended.
– Executor Andre at 0x101 Supply Depot had his missions adjusted and they should all appear correctly.
– 20,000 Nimet Weekly mission now correctly requires the completion of The Nimet Hunter – Rank 6.
– The Sky Labs has been slightly adjusted in for some coming changes in a future VU.
– The Day and Night cycle has been slightly adjusted in order to make playing during the dark nighttime hours easier for all players.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible; this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, and Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
– A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles is currently not functioning properly, and it being looked into.
– The end of part 2 of the Outside coat mission has been delayed, and will continue in a future VU.