This VU ushers in the precursor to Hard Launch. The former lands of Cyrene have been removed for the time being and all players will be relocated to a new area.
All the current Cyrene missions are still possible to do on this new area, only the mission NPCs are in a new location, with the majority of them being located in the new A.R.C. Staging Area. This also applies to creature and mining spawns, they can all still be located on the new area.
This new area (which will be referred to as the Relocation area) is located in the southwest quadrant and features some new geography that has not been seen before as well as some familiar locations:
– The Inverted Zyn Pyramid
– The Scientific Order of Cyrene and the floating Sky Labs.
– The Ice Plateu, home to Ice Crystal Golems and Zyn’nix.
This server will have a progression map for our Dynamic Upgrade System which will show not only what the dynamic unlocks are but also how far along the progression is. The progression will be updated every few weeks.
There are also many new teleporters to find:
– A.R.C. Immigration – Tanhok
– A.R.C. Immigration – Zyn
– Atlas Hunting Grounds
– Desert Ruins
– Great Plains
– Ice Plateu Outskirts
– Isle de Zel
– Mer Beach
– Miner Isles
– Ngu Volcano
– Outer Rim
– Rookie Training Area
– Zyn Forest
Two new creatures have been introduced to Planet Cyrene:
– The Arret, one of the first mammal hybrids to appear on Cyrene, this creature is able to be tamed by skilled players.
– The Crystal Ice Golem, this fearsome creatures have taken over the Ice Plateau and driven the Zyn’Nix into hiding.
– Blue Icy Crystal is able to be found in the Relocation Area.
New Token Rewards
– The following items can now be bought with Cyrene Mission Tokens:
– 2.H.T.S. Shotgun (L)
– 2.H.T.S. Scorpion (L)
– 2.H.T.S. Flamethrower (L)
– Ozpyn Beetle Shin Guards (L)
– Ozpyn Beetle Hand Guards (L)
– Ozpyn Beetle Thigh Guards (L)
– Ozpyn Beetle Head Guard (L)
– Ozpyn Beetle Chest Guard (L)
– Ozpyn Beetle Foot Guards (L)
– Ozpyn Beetle Arm Guards (L)
As Cyrene changes and grows so will Cyrene Mission Token rewards.
The following Missions have been streamlined and made easier to complete:
– Craft an Ozpyn Filter!
– Craft an Enkidd Dire S1 (L)!
– Craft a Pattern Shirt Series 1 (L,C)!
– Craft an Ozpyn Cold Protector (L)!
– Craft an Imperium Key Cube!
– Mine Up Zorn Star Ore!
– Mine Up Yellow Crystals!
– Mine Up Kaisenite Stone!
– Mine up Blue Crystal!
– Mine Up Iridium Ore!
– Getting Battle Ready
The following missions have received a lower cool down and can be repeated more often:
– Hail Lazidol, The Great Sea Beast! Cool down lowered from 72 hours to 6 hours.
The flagging system for Hub Duvall’s daily missions has been removed and are now available to all players:
– Duvall’s Daily: Stalker Bots
– Duvall’s Daily: Living Vortex
The mission: Miner Salazar in the new player area now correctly gives out a Training Mineral Extractor.
Many typographical and grammatical errors have been corrected.
Many of the high level rare blueprints will be able to be discovered through crafting more frequently.
With the new Enmatter: Blue Icy Crystal, it is now possible to make the following items:
– Chilling Agent
– Blue Icy Crystal Texture
– Players will once again be able to purchase Armor Molds from the Token Vendor.
Players who got stuck entering the 50 Pec Arena should no longer get stuck if they do not have PvP Tokens on their avatar.
The distance between entering the Proving Grounds and the Revival Point has been decreased.
Consumables sold in the Hub from Daily Kill Mission Tokens has been restocked and shouldn’t run out of stock in the future.
– Some height map and object placement issues (aka floating objects) this will be resolved in the Mini Patch.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
*This thread will be updated with new information as it arrives*
UPDATE: All Trade Terminal items now have the same item stats across all planets.