– Two new Dynamic Upgrade Map unlocks are now available:
— Robot Base Z.R.Q. Rank 2 Unlock
— New Creature: 5P1D3R
— New Iron Mission Chain: Spider Bots!
— This mission is started by A.R.C. Researcher Zoid at the edge of 0x101 Supply Depot.
— Great Plains Rank 2 Unlock
— New Mission: Toa’quak Hide and Seek
— Rewards: Blueprint used in a new daily crafting mission
— This mission is started by Shaman Toa’quak, and if I told you where he was then what kind of hide and seek would that be?
– Crafting Missions:
— Mac at the 0x101 Supply Depot has 5 new crafting missions for you to complete.
— They can be completed every 21 hours (just like all the other daily missions on Planet Cyrene).
– New Pleaks
— There have been 3 new Pleaks added to Cyrene
— Fire Pleak
— Air Pleak
— Earth Pleak
— The original Puny Pleak has been changed into Water Pleak.
— These new creatures are part of a mission chain series at Rookie Training Area from Pleak Ornithologist, Ben Keery.
— Not just for new players, any player without completing the mission chain can turn in 10,000 Rare Pleak Wings for 100 Stamina Tokens.
– Fine Hide has been added to all mobs that drop leather.
– Numerous grammatical and typographical errors have been corrected.
– Adjustments for the components required for the culmination of the combine for the Lazidol weapon combine: Zorra’s HK.
– LOD and View Distance on many “landmark” size buildings and objects have been adjusted.
– An alternative entrance to the Proving Grounds.
– The following items will now be player bound:
— A.R.C. Tier 1 Weapon Cube
— A.R.C. Tier 2 Weapon Cube
— A.R.C. Tier 3 Weapon Cube
– Several loot items have had their drop rate increased, including but not limited to: Boffin Upgrade Parts, Lesser Power Crystal, Weakened Power Crystal, and Basic Targeting Chips.
– All the new BPs that were missing / not found in the last VU should now be able to be discovered.
– Many mission waypoints have been improved, and we’ll continue to refine and improve way points as well as how mission rewards are presented.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
– A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU.
Please give MindArk time to make sure that all missions and items are activated and in the loot pool.