– From the hard work of Belladoth and Penndolina they’ve come up with a new Combine, the Courier Touched Body Suit! Visit Penndolina over at the Rift to learn more!
– Terminals have been added to the following areas:– Lazidol Spawn
– Wasp Queen Spawn
– Zyn’Tukano sweat circles
– Around various locations by the Rookie area near Weak Paneleons
– Zyn’Tucano has been busy with creating and maintaining the area and using the sweat that players have collected thus far. In doing so, they’ve needed to create a special container that is available to all players. Players who have completed all the trials from Zyn Psyche Master Aten’ten will be able to circumvent some steps for this weekly blueprint mission.
– The Skull Birds have been mating and there are many new maturities around [Planet Cyrene, 136812, 77384, 133, Waypoint] for any players looking to see them.
– In an effort to further recognize the Cyrene Ambassadors who are outstanding players on Planet Cyrene which are always willing to help players in chat and the Official Planet Cyrene discord, we’ve created a unique clothing item for both men and women for them. A special thank you to these players for going above and beyond to be good citizens of the Universe.
– All holiday spawns and missions have been removed, we look forward to them coming back better than ever when the holidays come again
– Separated Old dominant Paneleon and Alpha Paneleon spawn so they each have their own [Planet Cyrene, 136890, 78384, 150, Waypoint]
– Separated spawns for Weak Mang Chang and Puny Mang Chang [Planet Cyrene, 137606, 79856, 105, Waypoint]
– Increased number of spawns for Young Sky Wraith at [Planet Cyrene, 132034, 78480, 110, Waypoint]
– Adjustments to Reinforced Drill Bot 1001 and Drill Bot 1001 spawns [Planet Cyrene, 133143, 78230, 136, Waypoint]
– Lowered the spawn density for Alpha Flesh Rippers located on Carnap’s Landing
– Some Molten Golem spawners adjusted to single spawners, overall spawns reduced
– Reset maturity and stats for Turrelion Lurkers at the Pit in the Hub
– Lootable PvP area renamed to Kingka Island
– Revamp to the lootable pvp area, Kingka Island. The overall area has been reduced in area size
– Revamp Mer Beach Keys scout bot pens
– Imperial Armor turn in cooldown timer removed
– Harvesting trees located around [Planet Cyrene, 133713, 80172, 102, Waypoint] have been moved to [Planet Cyrene, 133017, 80015, 120, Waypoint]
– Weight reduced for the following items:-Muscle Oil Compound B
-Zorn Oil Mixture C
-Zorn Compound A
– Increased spawn size for the following mobs on Atlas Hunting Grounds:-Tree Dragon
– Imperium Ranger spawn timer reduced
– Desert Wave event spawns adjusted back to its original numbers
– Desert Wave event area revamped slightly
– Moved Tanhok Master Tracker closer to the Wasp Queen spawn point
– The following mission cooldowns have been reduced:-Hail! The Lazidol Summon!
-Empis Wasp Queen – Destroy Her!
– The following can now be sold to the Trade Terminal:-A.R.C. Tier 1 Unlimited Weapon Voucher
-A.R.C. Tier 1 Limited Weapon Voucher
-A.R.C. Tier 2 Unlimited Weapon Voucher
-A.R.C. Tier 2 Limited Weapon Voucher
-A.R.C. Tier 3 Unlimited Weapon Voucher
-A.R.C. Tier 3 Limited Weapon Voucher
-Removed Dire Weeds from Atlas Hunting Grounds
-Guy’s Mission: Harvest 10 Dire Weeds will be turned off temporarily
-The Duke should now spawn at the end of the Desert wave event
– Imperium Perfected Armor pieces corrected so that they are all the same
– Imperium Ranger at Rana Haven fixed and should now allow players to repeat the mission
– Perfected Imperium Chest Guard: Now properly shows 5/7 bonus
– Swamp Creeper will now spawn after killing X amount of Ravenous Swamp Lurkers
– Trade Terminal Harvesting Tool, Zekkonian Tree Feller Neung, has been brought in line with the rest of the Universe in terms of reload speed
– Christmas Treat Bags should now properly stack
– The following missions and associated in game interactives have had their text fixed and typos corrected:-Stolen Secrets!
-Perfected Imperium Plate
-Ozpyn LRS – P1 (L)
-Ozpyn HK S1X1
-Ozpyn LPX – P1 (L)
-2.H.T.S FlameThrower (L)
-Ozpyn BPX – P2 (L)
-Ozpyn Infused Blade Mk. IV (L)
-Ozpyn Infused Blade Mk. I (L)
-Ozpyn Tempered Sword MK. X (L)
-Mazeweaver: Find The Missing Tool!
-Mazeweaver: Vlad The Unraveler
-Test Of Faith-Stage 5-Coat
-Mazeweaver: Find The Missing Soul!
-Mazeweaaver: Fix The Burrow
-Hearty Zyn Camperfire
-Blueprint: Compound Plastic Seal Blueprint
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch
– A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU
– Some Quality Ratings information in the blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect
Please give RNGesus some time to ensure all items reach their intended recipients and MindArk time to make sure that all missions are activated.