New Mining Missions
– Many new mining missions with a reward focus on Surveyor have been added for the following Ores and Enmatters:
— Blue Crystal – Rank 1 – Rank 6
— Green Crystal – Rank 1 – Rank 6
— Purple Crystal – Rank 1 – Rank 6
— Rainbow Crystal – Rank 1 – Rank 6
— Kaisenite Stone – Rank 1 – Rank 6
— Iridium Ore – Rank 1 – Rank 6
— Nosifer Stone – Rank 1 – Rank 6
— Tananite Ore – Rank 1 – Rank 6
– Two new creatures have been discovered on Planet Cyrene
— The Nimet, a fearsome underground creature with a lot of stamina and tenacity.
— The Venataur, an animal/robot hybrid similar to the Fenris Mechs has been unleashed by the Imperium.
New Kill Point Missions
– To go along with the new creatures are Kill Point Missions, the NPCs to start them are located near the Cyrene Pet Center at 0x101 Supply Depot.
— Nimet Kill Point Missions for the following point values:
— 500, 2500, 5000, 25000, 45000, 100000
— Venataur Kill Point Missions for the following point values:
— 500, 2500, 5000, 25000, 45000
– The following Creatures now also have 50000 Kill Point Missions:
— Tide Claw
— Dire Weed
— Crystal Pede
– The following new pets are available to tame:
— Weak Paneleon
— Puny Rhino Beetle
— Puny Mang Chang
– Many taming spots are located near the Great Plains Teleporter.
Sky Labs Platformer
– The first Cyrene open world platformer, The Sky Labs Platformer, is now available.
– This platformer has the same cost as the M.A.R.I.O.V.R. and the L.U.I.G.I.V.S.
New Land Area
– Carnap’s Landing located near Sky Labs is a new Land Area available for players.
– Many mining and creature spawns will be added in the coming Mini Patch.
– The following Missions have been adjusted / corrected:
— Special Mission: Weapon Parts
— Special Mission: Armor Parts
— Special Mission: Clothing Pieces
— Lancers in Need of Salvaging
— Spears in Need of Salvaging
— Dragonflys in Need of Salvaging
— P.I.G.V.s in Need of Salvaging
— Gear Up: New Fap – Stage 5 – Stage 8
— Not Quite Complete
— Hackfin (long john mission)
— A.R.C. Summoner
– Improved terrain across the whole of Cyrene.
– Cyrene Pet Center has been improved/adjusted and shows the available pets.
– All Cyrene Teleporter Areas have been changed to have more stable ground.
– Many of the NPCs in the A.R.C. Staging Area have been moved indoors.
– The cost of Zyn Campfires and Hearty Zyn Campfires have been corrected.
– Many global HoF thresholds have been adjusted for low level creatures.
– All Cyrene Textures should now appear correctly.
– Many grammatical and typographical errors have been corrected (in part to a very vocal and extremely helpful player).
– The rewards from Gear Up: New Fap have been adjusted and should now work correctly.
Changes – The Hub
– A.R.C. Faction
— The A.R.C. Faction Area has been improved and moved into a new wing of the Hub to prevent any sort of out world teleporting.
– Proving Grounds
— All token spawns have been adjusted to help prevent tokens from getting stuck in places players can’t reach.
— Token spawns areas have been doubled to 6 areas but each area spawns at approximately 50% reduced rate.
– The Pit
— Turrelia Lurkers have been added to the pit as static spawns that can only drop Reward Tokens (Lime Green)
— The Beast in the Pit has reduced stats.
— The Pit is now a PvP Area.
– The new pet inventory icons do not function correctly, this will be resolved in the Mini Patch.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
source: Planet Cyrene Clientloader