– The Duke Wave Event
— Out near the High Desert Teleporter you can find a small area near a large cavern, upon entering you’ll trigger the Duke Wave Event.
— 10 Waves, 3 Bosses, No Round Timeouts
— Upon successful completion you will be awarded with an achievement.
– All Dire Weeds have had their attack range increased and normalized, all Dire Weeds now have a 45m attack range.
– The Maze has undergone the following changes.
— Vlad the Unraveler’s respawn timer has been reduced from 60/75 minutes to 5/7 minutes.
— Turrelion Vlanwings are no longer set to automatically loot.
— Turrelion Vlanwing spawns now behave like normal creature spawns.
— The Maze Hammer is now correctly Avatar Bound.
— The maze finish line is now clearly marked.
– The following missions have been fixed/adjusted:
— Getting Battle Ready
— “Scary” Hackfin
— In The Shadows
– Fixed additional grammatical and typographical errors
– Pet Inventory Icons have increased in size and poses have been adjusted.
– It should now be possible to purchase A.R.C. Inaugurates Thigh Guards (F,L)
– Ecotron v. 42e and Ecotron v.42e Prototype are now correctly use Weapon Cells.
– Some loot drops have been adjusted / this is an ongoing process.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.