– Dynamic Map Unlocks
– Ngu Volcano has reached level 1, now has a dedicated spawn of Old Jack.
– Mer Beach has reached level 2, now has the first steps of the Underfolken and their secrets.
– Turrelion Desert has reached level 2, and now has a new PvP area with spawned items.
– Second Meta unlock as been achieved: The Miner Island’s has been risen, new missions and a new mining area, no creatures to get in the way.
– Puny Hunter Draoblib has come over to the Zyn Forest Teleporter and needs players who want to hunt some very tough puny minions: Mang Chang and Rhino Beetles.
– Booths! All booths will be coming out, with a few caveats:
— No booth will be owned, all booths will be given to players for 1 quarter.
— They will be given out based on different merits and events.
— Event times have not yet been set.
— More information can be found here.
-Fixed numerous grammatical and typographical errors in missions and NPCs.
– The map for Cyrene has been updated for reflect the latest changes.
– All token vendors are now spawing items at various rates.
– Merfolken have had their damage type expanded.
– Coat of the Proving Grounds for outside the Hub isn’t triggering correctly, this will be corrected in the Mini Patch.
– The Mission “Getting Battle Ready”, sometimes will not allow players to acquire this mission, this is being looked into.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.