- A new contingency mission has been added near the Turrelion Hazing PvP Area for players who have registered their Turrelion Coat of Arms for outside the Hub now have access to a new repeatable mission.
- This mission will continue to stay active while the original Turrelion Coat of Arms mission is rebuilt to work correctly and be completed.
- A new holiday spawn event will be started closer to Christmas, which will drop holiday themed weapons for a limited time.
- Holiday gifts should be arriving around this time as well.
- The map has been adjusted to correctly show all the areas.
- The item spawner in the Turrelion Hazing Area should now be spawning correctly.
- The Junk Bots near the Tempo Mission have had their spawn size increased.
- Risen Island shows some graphical issues on all settings, this will be corrected in a future update.
- The Mission "Getting Battle Ready", sometimes will not allow players to acquire this mission, this is being looked into.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.