- All mining ores and enmatters have been adjusted to have drop rates similar to pre-loot 2.0 rates.
- Turrelia lurkers now have a drastically increased chance to drop Reward Token (Lime Green).
- All Ranks of the Rhino Rampage Mission now have a built in auto start objective counter for any players who could not see their kill counts. This can be initiated by killing the correct maturity of Rhino Beetle for the mission.
- The gap under the platforming instances has been filled and players should no longer get stuck underneath the bridge.
- Increased mission end trigger area for the Sky Labs Platformer and Mazeweaver maze.
- All the new BPs that were missing / not found in the last VU should now be able to be discovered.
- Nano Cubes are now available for purchase from the Trade Terminal.
- Mazeweaver: Maze Blitz has updated text and will not count for players not using the Maze Hammer.
- Vlad the Unraveler can now be scanned.
- Skyshatter Robots have been broken into two groups based on the missions they are associated with, no other stats have been altered but completing the respective missions should now be more clear which Skyshatter robots to kill.
- Carnap's landing has allowed gardeners to come and cut the grass as well as adjust the equipment and vehicles around the base.
- A.R.C. Stage 1 - Zyn'Dos now requires the correct number of kills.
- Ecotronv.42e Limited and Ecotron v.42e Prototype have been adjusted to be closer to each other stat wise.
- A.R.C. Faction Mission - Stage 1 Daily - Swamp Lurkers now displays the correct kill information.
- Many mission waypoints have been improved, and we'll continue to refine and improve way points as well as how mission rewards are presented.
- A.R.C. Challenge - 5000 Dire Weeds can now be completed normally.
- Some floating chairs have been removed near the Zekkonian Embassy.
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.
- A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU.
- Mission: To hear the tale ... the Cypher! - has been reported the skills are not being awarded correctly, this is being looked into.
Coming in the Mini Patch
- Adjustments for the components required for the culmination of the combine for the Lazidol weapon combine: Zorra's HK.
- LOD and View Distance on many "landmark" size buildings and objects have been adjusted.
- Turrelia Lurkers have had their HP lowered by approximately 30%.
- An alternative entrance to the Proving Grounds.
- The following items will now be player bound:
-- A.R.C. Tier 1 Weapon Cube
-- A.R.C. Tier 2 Weapon Cube
-- A.R.C. Tier 3 Weapon Cube