New Instance – L.U.I.G.I.V.S. Is now available (at 0x101 Supply Depot)
– Similar to M.A.R.I.O.V.R., this instance is a platformer, however, it has more dangers.
– Make your way blindly through a damage maze.
– Move quickly while you are bombarded by gunfire.
– Leap of Faith to the finish line.
– To be able to attempt a run, you will need a Jade Fragment in your inventory.
– The ores on Cyrene can now be used as textures:
More will be added in future VUs.
– All the Zyn’Kimbro NPCs have been replaced with human NPCs…something strange is going on…
– All pink orbs have been removed from planet side as well as Hub side.
– All achievement bots should now be much easier to interact with.
– Mission: Getting Battle Ready, should now be much smoother and easier to complete.
– The Achievement window should now properly display the text “Planet Cyrene”.
– All Kill and Kill Point Missions now have the kills in the sub-objective.
– The Reward Token (Lime Green) spawn rate has been increased in the Proving Grounds.
– The Beast spawn in the Pit has been changed.
– The Beast will now re-spawn approximately 2 hours after it has been killed.
– The Beast will now be available to all players while some technical issues are resolved.
– Combine: Improved B.E. Armor, it is currently advised to NOT leave armor plates attached during the combine, as this will cause an issue.
– Item: Broken Imperium Officer XT, is not displaying properly in the inventory window, this is being looked into.
– Achievement: Kill Somebody, isn’t working properly, and is being looked into.
– The Dragonfly Helicopter can attach but not fire the MMB AS-41 weapon attachment, this will be resolved A.S.A.P.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.