– New Janus Island:
— This is a place that is fully focused on retail and estates, away from the missions and mobs. We will continue to develop this area further with non-combat related activities and areas.
– New Janus Real Estate:
— New Janus Tower apartments 11 floors high featuring small, medium, and large apartments on each floor.
— New Janus Shops featuring 7 shops per quadrant with 2 quadrants currently open.
– Zyn’Dar Pet Master:
— Pet Master: Daily Cyrene Taming
— Pet Master: Daily Cyrene Pet Turn In
— Developer’s note: Zyn’dar will have a larger impact in the future and be a stepping stone to more tamer focused missions down the line.
– Holiday Missions:
— Zyn’oddy’s Oddities – Sculptures (2021)!
— Help Rudolph save Christmas! (2021)!
— Find the Missing Holiday Textures (2021)!
– Holiday gifts from Cyrene Staff (After December 15th, 2021)
– Holiday Spawns:
— Jolly Jellyworms
— Jolly Lurkers
— Jolly Pleaks
— These spawns can be found near this location: [Planet Cyrene, 136458, 77173, 189, Waypoint]
— Developer’s note: This year we set the spawns normally instead of having the event spawn to try and make the hunting more similar to the normal Cyrene experience.
– Changes to Final Mission Chain – The Cypher
– Drop chance has been increased for the following:
— Molten Heart Shards
— Tide Claw Pincher Sinew
— Intact Duster Ears
— Fenris Soulchips
— The kill count for Infected Lungs has been changed to count for every kill.
– Ocean overhaul:
— Life has been added to the ocean with the new overhaul adding kelp forests, coral, and the occasional fish.
– Players can no longer refine Weakened Power Crystals into Lesser Power Crystals
– Various vegetation and terrain changes
– Minimap updated to reflect these changes
– Overhaul of The Exchange area located inside the Supply Depot
– Various changes inside A.R.C Headquarters
– Added a Cyrene Booth TP
– Resurrection terminal added by Mutated Dire plants so upon death players no longer resurrect at the Rift Station
– Kwarn, the Destroyed City TP has been relocated to Ryvox’s canyon
– Added storage terminal next to A.R.C. Immigration- Zyn TP
– Shrapnel amounts for A.R.C vendor armor tier 1,2,and 3 have been reduced
– Changed model of the summoning totem
– Fixed Dr. Nikolo’s Bug Problem so kills will count while in the appointed area
– Fixed Help Rudolph Save Christmas! Mission
– Ice sculptures appear extra tiny in players inventory
– Kwarn TP sets players underground, this will be fixed in the mini-patch
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch
– A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU
– Some Quality Ratings information in the blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect
Please give RNGesus some time to ensure all items reach their intended recipients and MindArk time to make sure that all missions are activated.