– Dynamic Map Upgrade Unlocks
– Robot Base Z.R.Q. : New SkyShatter Maturities at threat levels at 14, 18, and 23.
— New Kill Point Missions for these SkyShatters.
— An add-on to the A.R.C. Staging Area, located behind and across a bridge to the north.
— Adds a new set of Turrelions : The Mazeweavers.
— Add new daily missions for a Maze located at Desert Ruins Teleporter as well as some at the Turrelion Docks.
— Rewards a chance to catch a pet: A WolperTinger!
– Achievements associated with:
— Kill Point Missions
— Mazeweaver Missions
– The following missions have been fixed:
— The Test of Strength
— Miner’s Psyche Rank 1, 2, and 3
— Gear Up: New Fap Rank 1 and 2
— “Scary” Hackfins
— Hollingsworth’s other task!
— Merfolken Beach Head?
— Mining Iron Challenge Missions
– Some loot items have been re-calibrated.
– Some creature spawns have been adjusted.
– Some mining spawns have been improved.
– Terrain changes / optimization.
– All pet tricks now work correctly.
– All Venataurs are now visible.
– All Tempo mission NPCs are now safely back on the ground.
– All pet inventory icons are correctly statues.
– Many typographical and grammatical errors have been corrected.
– All vendor stock re-evaluated by MindArk and adjustments to fill rates.
– The inventory icon for the following pets is too small and will be adjusted in the Mini Patch
— Mang Chang
— Rhino Beetle
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.