– For this VU we’ve got two new unlocks from Isle de Zel and Imperium Fortifications.
– New maturities for Zeladoths, specifically the Zeladoth Male (threat levels 10 – 20) as well as missions associated with them from Tom Weaver on the Turrelion Docks.
– There’s also the dedicated Imperium Officer spawn area located at the following coords:
Rank 3 Coordinator Missions
– The following missions now have an additional rank:
— You are Poseidon
— Freshly Hatched
— Scout Bot Clean Up
— Insatiable Hunger
— The Merfolken Initiative
– As we get closer to Christmas we’ve got a special Christmas Mission: One of Santa’s helpers is missing his iconic hat, which was stolen by an extra large jellyworm! This jellyworm, which can be summoned by a Christmas Totem, can drop not only past holiday items, but also Seasonal Holiday Themed weapons.
– The Santa’s Help NPC will not be available until after the Mini Patch.
– We’re also working with MindArk to get the holiday gifts out starting the 4th week of December.
– Some loot items have been re-calibrated.
– Some creature spawns have been improved.
– Some mining spawns have been improved (no locations have changed).
– Many typographical and grammatical errors have been corrected.
– Some of the NPCs at A.R.C. Staging are or aren’t wearing the correct armor / clothing, this will be corrected in the coming Mini Patch.
– Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
– The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
– The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
– All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
– Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.